Alabaster Book Publishing accepts unagented submissions. When submitting, include a query letter, a 2-3 page (no longer) synopsis of the entire manuscript, and the first three chapters. Submissions should be typed and double-spaced. Please include a SASE for the return of your work if it is not suited to our needs. If we like what we see, we will request your entire manuscript.
Please address your submissions letter to the The Publisher. This includes email submissions. The address for submissions is:
Alabaster Book Publishing
P.O. Box 401
Kernersville, NC 27285
If you would like your manuscript/partial returned please follow all the instructions below. If any of the requirements are not met, we will recycle what you have sent us..
1. Include an envelope large enough to hold your manuscript.
2. Please have sufficient postage for the weight. Do not send us money or money/postal orders for postage--only stamps, please.
3. Use Priority or First Class mail-no Media Mail, Fed Ex, and no metered mail.
4. Don''t use tape or other covering over stamps.5. Partials or manuscripts cannot be returned outside of U.S. No international reply coupons, please.
6. Alabaster is currently accepting manuscripts equal to or greater than 50,000 words in length. *Shorter manuscripts will be accepted if they are intended for children or young adults *Shorter manuscripts will be accepted if non-fiction or how to books.
Joseph M Knight